Terms and Conditions of our service
- We will be the only caterer on site to prepare and serve food at your function.
- Your meat is sourced from HACCP certified suppliers.
Halaal protocol is assured.
- Our equipment is heavy and bulky. Please inform us beforehand of difficult terrain, far walking distances, and multiple steps.
- During load shedding on an evening function, a generator will be charged to ensure a power source for the spit braai and food table lighting.
- Serving equipment for the food buffet is supplied: White tablecloths, Crockery, Cutlery, 2-ply white serviettes. Serving trays, and shaffer dishes warm the meat.
- Equipment required to serve:
Food tables for buffet service. Electricity. Running water. Enclosed food handling area.
- The menu is served buffet style.
Plates are collected at a central cleaning point where guests can carry them to.
Leftover meat & menu will be given to the host/hostess. High-risk perishable foods will not be left behind.
Waiter service will be quoted for seated guests, ratio of 1:30 guests.
For service beyond the buffet table, i.e. remote dining area, children, and beverages a waiter will be appointed. All staff, waiters and barmen remain under instruction of the caterer, and leave function site with caterer.
- Extra guests arriving to be served at the function will be charged as quoted price per head.
- No candles without a solid base to prevent wax from spilling will be allowed, as wax spills will lead to replaceable linen damages. Smoking at tables is not allowed.
In the event of losses, breakages, or damage to equipment during the function by guests, you will be charged at full current replacement value.
- Unplanned and extra hours worked: charged at R100 x staff compliment per every hour or part thereof, and is immediately payable.
Causes may be due to: Any delay preventing us to set up on-site, start the spit braai, lay the food buffet, or later serving time.
Dinner served after 20h00 must be arranged during bookings.
- Bookings, deposit and payment, and cancellation:
Confirmed bookings will be invoiced for a 50% EFT deposit to set the date. Cash deposit will incur banking fees, cash payment by prior arrangement only.
All payments must clear 4 days before function. Cancellations within 4 days will only be accepted for medical reasons. If another booking date is not made, the deposit will be forfeited.
During peak periods, failure to secure the booking with the deposit, may result in a cancelled booking.
Monique will only meet you or visit the site once deposit is received.