Terms and Conditions of our service
- We will be the only caterer on site to prepare and serve food at your function.
- Your meat is sourced from HACCP certified suppliers.
Halaal meat is sourced from a HACCP certified Halaal supplier.
- Our equipment is heavy and bulky. Please inform us beforehand of difficult terrain, far walking distances, and multiple steps.
- During load shedding on an evening function, a generator will be charged to ensure a power source for the spit braai and food table lighting.
- Serving equipment for the food buffet is supplied:
White tablecloths and colored overlays.
Crockery, cutlery and 2-ply serviettes.
Serving trays, and shaffer dishes to warm the meat.
- Equipment required to serve:
Tables, chairs, tablecloths, glasses, and equipment for refreshments.
Food tables to serve the meal.
- The menu is served buffet style, and will be available for 1 hour.
Plates are collected at a central cleaning point where guests can carry them to.
Leftover meat & menu will be given to the host/hostess.
High-risk perishable foods will not be left behind.
With tables and seated guests, waiter service will be quoted, ratio of 1:30 guests.
For service beyond the buffet table, i.e. children, beverages, dessert buffet a waiter will be included.
All staff, waiters and barmen remain under instruction of the caterer, and leave function site with caterer.
- Extra guests arriving to be served on the function date will be charged for as quoted price per head.
- No candles without a solid base to prevent wax from spilling will be allowed, as wax spills will lead to replaceable linen damages.
Smoking at tables is not allowed.
In the event of losses, breakages, or damage to equipment during the function by guests, you will be charged at full current replacement value.
- Unplanned and extra hours worked: charged at R200 x staff compliment per every hour or part thereof, and is immediately payable.
Causes may be due to:
Any delay preventing us to set up on-site, start the spit braai, lay the food buffet, or later serving time.
Dinner served after 20h00 must be arranged during bookings.
- Bookings, deposit and payment, and cancellation:
Confirmed bookings will be invoiced for a 50% deposit to set the date.
We only accept EFT payment. All payments must clear 4 days before function.
During peak periods, failure to settle the final amount, may result in a cancelled booking if the caterer cannot secure another booking. The deposit will be forfeited.
Banking fees will be charged for cash deposits.
Meetings or site visits only when deposit is received.